Imagine having time to Yourself while relaxing and unwinding in the beautiful Pennyroyal Retreat in the Otway National Park.
This retreat will give you a chance to relax and rejuvenate and to immerse yourself in wellness activities to nurture your body, mind and spirit; all from personal development seminars, sound therapy, massages, body awakening movement (Pilates/Yoga), hypnosis, nature walks, essential oils and more.
The Aspire Wellness Retreats are facilitated by Wellness Coach Karin Hagberg.
Karin has a Swedish Sport Education Degree, is a Lifestyle, Food and Wellness Coach as well as Personal Trainer, Pilates/Yoga instructor, Remedial Masseur and NLP Coach/Hypnotherapist. She is also the author or Body Awakening – Balance your body, mind and spirit with Pilates and an active lifestyle.
The October Retreat includes these amazing Team!
Sara Dingle is a food lover and Vegan/Vegetarian Expert and is currently studying Master of Nutrition. Sara is in charge of the amazing food preparations and creates meals with love.
Jacqueline Perry is a massage therapist Based In Geelong. She is a Descendant of Maori Polynesian and travelled from New Zealand four years ago. Massage has always been a part of her life from a young age, massaging her mother as a young girl while she feel asleep in the sun. Massage gives her a great sense of connection to the present the future and the past. The dance of the massage lives on from one to another. Being a tactile based artist the art of Polynesian massage is as rejuvenating to give as it is to receive as energy flows where attention goes.
Jacqueline will be the most luxurious and Joyful 45 minute massage you will experience. This massage offers a gliding rhythmic Dance inspired by a collection of her favourite traditional massages.
There are limited spots for these massages and if You want to book in it is only to an additional fee of $60 for 45 minutes of Bliss.
Christine Middleton is a trained “Healing Harp” Practitioner and currently works as a Therapeutic Harpist at Epworth Hospital Melbourne.
Christine will be available for Healing Harp Sessions where she will find your Resonant Tone and surround you in a Cradle of Sound that will increase and restore your energy balance.
There are limited spots for these Healing Harp Sessions and if You want to book in it is only to an additional fee of $60 for 45 minutes.
The Retreat is held at the King Parrot Cottages bear the Great Ocean Road, Lorne and the Otway Ranges. The cottages and event centre provides comfortable accommodation. It is nestled against the valley side, which offers sweeping views of the spectacular and peaceful Pennyroyal Valley or the mountain ash rainforest. Kind Parrot is located 8 kilometres from Deans March (about 1 1/2 hours drive from Melbourne CBD).
- Accommodation: Twin share at the King Parrot Event and Retreat Centre with amazing environment and views.
- Vegetarian meals provided by Sara Dingle. Friday lunch and dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner and Sunday Breakfast and Lunch
- Personal Development sessions with NLP/Coach/Hypnotherapist & Lifestyle, Food and Wellness Coach Karin Hagberg
- Food Demo with Sara Dingle
- Nature Walks
- Body Awakening Movement Classes (Pilates/Yoga)
- Meditation Sessions
- Healing with Sound Meditation – Therapeutic Harp and Crystal Singing Bowls
- Essential Oil & Crystal Chakra Cleansing & Healing Session
- Retreat “Goody Bag”
- The Book “Body Awakening – Balance your body, mind and spirit with Pilates and an active lifestyle”
- Optional Extras: Polynesian Style Massage with Jacqueline Perry & private Healing Harp Sessions with Christine Middleton where she will find your Resonant Tone and surround you in a Cradle of Sound that will increase and restore your energy balance. (See above)
During these 3 amazing days you will experience:
- Body Awakening YOGA Classes that will help you to deepen the body and mind connection and work on your flexibility and strength through wonderful mindful exercises. (Friday evening, Saturday morning, evening & Sunday morning)
- Breathing Techniques that will teach you techniques that will assist you in life. The breathing will allow you to become calm and retrieve a positive & relaxed state of mind.
- Meditation – learn to still your mind and feel amazing by enjoying the present moment.
- Spiritual and Life Coaching – learn how your mind works and techniques that will assist you in life.
- The Success tips to Ultimate Wellness
- Manifestation – Learn how to manifest what you desire.
- Healing with Sound Therapy – Crystal Singing Bowls
An amazing Healing Harp Meditation with Therapeutic Harpist Christine Middleton. Christine Middleton is a trained “Healing Harp” Practitioner and currently works as a Therapeutic Harpist at Epworth Hospital Melbourne.Christine will also be available for Healing Harp Sessions where she will find your Resonant Tone and surround you in a Cradle of Sound that will increase and restore your energy balance.
- The magic of Essential Oils & Crystals.
- Amazing Healthy Vegetarian (mainly vegan) food made fresh
- Connecting with like minded people
Our retreat is unique; designed to help you develop an overall wellness program that you can integrate into your life.
Karin will teach you a practical approach to health and wellness. You can learn to deal with issues such as stress and weight management through healthy eating and a Pilates/Yoga program which includes not just the physical postures but breathing, meditation and special relaxation techniques.
Our nutritionally balanced menu, combined with exercise, will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. The retreat menu is based on nutrient rich fresh food, which will help to detoxify the body whilst giving you energy.
Through diet movement, meditation and breathing techniques we will give you the tools required to ultimate wellness.
Most of all we aim to teach you healthy lifestyle modifications that will be sustainable in our everyday life.
Our retreat is suitable for people of all levels of experience, both women and men.
Book Now! Limited Spots!!
EARLY BIRD: $649 (ends 31st of August 2016)
NORMAL COST: $799
We even offer a payment plan if needed.
All you need to pay to secure your spot is to pay the $150 deposit (NOTE: This deposit is non-refundable).
Contact us below to book now!
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you with more information
Feedback from Previous Retreats:
- Great location and food. Feeling enlightened and enjoyed the classes.
- Had a great time. Could have easily come for a longer period. Learnt a lot and met some great people. Now got a lot to think about and to implement. Would like to do a follow up, maybe in years to come
- Thoroughly enjoyed the weekend away, great food, location and sessions
- Time away from everything is so rewarding – helps to improve you and your thoughts about you.
- It was an enjoyable weekend – I rarely give myself time to just “be” so that was a good opportunity for that. It was so lovely to share the experience with my husband and it might help me with some of my wellness goals
- I had the opportunity to focus on me and wind down and feel more connected to my inner self and it motivated me to make more changes in my life. I will work on developing an “ultimate wellbeing” mindset and visualize that more regularly. I feel inspired!
- The retreat was great! I met many lovely people and new friends and it was nice to relax at such beautiful venue.
- It was an interesting weekend away – enjoyable to have a healthy weekend away.
- I have learnt that I need to take time out of my life in order to reflect on what is going on and how I am feeling. I need to listen to my own body and intuition more.
- I have enjoyed the friendliness and enjoyed free time. It’s been very enjoyable and very valuable!
- I found it most enjoyable, appreciated the structure and believe it was very well planned. I am so glad I came along!
- I have really enjoyed the time here. Great venue, food , exercise and experiences. I had to adjust my thinking in allowing myself time to not do anything at the retreat. I do have down time at home but thought I should be active all the time on the retreat. But I guess for me I want action.
- I attended last year’s retreat. I really enjoyed this year. Maybe cut the Friday afternoon and have Saturday and Sunday as there is a lot of free time.
Feedback from the Pennyroyal Retreat 24 – 26th of October 2014
- The Pilates/Yoga sessions was rated 8.25 out of 10.
- The Meditation Sessions was rated 7.5 out of 10
- The “How to achieve ultimate Wellbeing Sessions” was rated 7.7 out of 10
- The Food was rated 9.10 out of 10.
Here are some of the things the participant learnt or took away from the Pilates/Yoga sessions and could even perhaps implement when they got home:
- To practice more regularly
- You really need to have a balanced body and mind
- Meditation and relaxation is very important
- I’d like to practice in the morning before work each day
- I realize that my body is weak and I need to strengthen it
- I want to do early morning yoga or stretches
- I learnt some new stretches
- I need to improve my flexibility and overall fitness
Here are some of the things the participant learnt or took away from the Meditation sessions and could even perhaps implement when they got home:
- I am going to start using props when I get home
- Movement is important, but it’s also important to sit/lie quietly & feel your body and breathe
- I have learnt breathing awareness and techniques
- I need to practice meditation more often as I feel its difficult to switch my mind off
- To meditate more at night to clear the mind
- I am going to start to meditate more regularly
- I learnt alternate nostril breathing
Here are some of the things the participant learnt or took away from the “How to achieve ultimate wellbeing sessions” and could even perhaps implement when they got home:
- Make more achievable goals
- To stop finding reasons not to achieve, to believe in yourself and really go out and act
- Alkalize my body and persist with what I choose to do
- More positive affirmations and setting myself SMART goals
- To connect with what I need to improve on and use skill/techniques I haven’t been doing for a while to achieve them i.e. visualizations and the law of attraction principles
- I really enjoyed these sessions and would will make changes needed.
- Drink more water and eat less sugar
- That I don’t need materialistic things to make me happy and to appreciate what I have more and to live in the now!
- I have learnt how to set goals
- I need to be more positive
- Make grateful statements each day
- Diary writing to put my achievements and future plans in.
- Eat more vegan and drink more water and do some more yoga
Here are some of the things the participant learnt or will start making when they get home (food):
- Be more creative – put different foods together
- Make granola for breakfast
- To eat more cleaner food and to give my body regular breaks from meat
- I will start making more curries and salads
- To try some foods that I have not tried before
- To start using Rice malt syrup as sweetener and eat more vegetarian
- A healthy breakfast is satisfying
- To give the body a cleanse from meat and sugar, especially acidic foods
- Research raw food recipes
- I will make the recipes from Sara’s recipe books
A video from one of the Aspire Wellness Retreat