I feel so blessed to have taught another 3 wonderful people Reiki – the ancient hands on healing technique.
I run this course over 2 1/2 days, starting Friday night and then running all day Saturday and Sunday.
2 ladies came from Melbourne to attend this course and one person was local.
They are now equipped with the skills to start practising Reiki. They receive a level 1 and 2 certificate.
I wish them all the best on their journeys of health and wellness.
Reiki is such a lovely modality and have so many benefits. Below are some:
- Reiki can enhance your health and wellbeing
- Reiki can reduce stress and tension
- Reiki can promote relaxation
- Reiki can alleviate tired and aching muscles
- Reiki can relieve pain and discomfort often associated with chronic disease
- Reiki can relieve headaches, colds, flus, fatigue, stomach upsets, sprains, and other discomforts of day to day living.
- Reiki completes other healing systems including standard medical treatments and practices
- Reiki can assist in withdrawal process from addictive substances
- Reiki can increase the therapeutic effects from both conventional medicines and alternative medicines
- Reiki can promote recovery from surgery and illnesses.
- Reiki can reduce the incidences of illness by way of strengthening the immune system
- Reiki can enhance creativity, communication and learning abilities by improving the integration of the left and right hemisphere of the brain
- Reiki can increase confidence and self-esteem, Reiki can help overcome fear and anxiety
- Reiki can help us connect with our inner self guidance
- Reiki can be a powerful tool for personal growth and improving the quality of our lives.
If you are interested in attending our next course, please write in the comment below so we can let you know when the next course is scheduled for.
Here are some photos from the Reiki course.