Have you ever heard of OIL PULLING?
Oil pulling simply mean that you swish oil in the mouth for a period of time – about 5 – 20 minutes and then you spit it out.
Oil pulling is said to reduce plaque and coconut oil is naturally anti bacterial and even said to kill specific bacteria that causes cavities. The idea with this is that the oil is able to reach and help remove harmful substances in the mouth like bacteria and plaque. Coconut oils is antibacterial to it helps break down bacteria.
I think the teeth and gums feel much cleaner when oil pulling regularly. Some people even notice that bad breath goes away.
It is so easy to make. I make it easy by making pre-made, bite size oil pulling chews.
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 15-20 drops of Essential Oils – I recommend Peppermint, perhaps a mix of Peppermint and Clove or the blend Thieves.
- Melt the coconut oil until just barely liquid.
- Remove from heat and add essential oils.
- Pour into silicon candy molds and put in the fridge or freezer to harden.
- When done, remove from molds and store in a jar.
- Use one per day as needed for oil pulling.
To purchase the Best Therapeutic Grade ESSENTIAL OILS that I recommend – go to the posted link.
Purchase a Basic Starter Kit and then add the oils of your choice. If you need any help please contact Karin Hagberg at Aspire Wellbeing, email@example.com, Ph: 0419-362136
Click on this Link to learn more about Essential Oils and Natural Product at www.facebook.com/aspireessentialoils