Aspire Wellbeing is offering a Level 1 and level 2 REIKI Certification Course on the 26th to the 28th of October 2018.
Friday 26/10/18: 6 – 10pm
Saturday 27/10/18: 9 – 4.30pm
Sunday 28/10/18: 9.30 – 4pm
The course is held at the Aspire Wellbeing Centre 4/19 Gilbert Street, Torquay.
Limited to 8 people.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”
A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. One of of Reiki feels like 8 hours of sleep.
Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
Who is this course aimed for:
– anyone who is interested in healing and energy
– wellness practitioners i.e massage therapist
– anyone with no prior experience in body work/healing
– anyone who has a passion to improve their own and other people’s wellness
By the end of the weekend you will receive both the Level 1 and Level 2 Reiki certificates.
Early Bird: $545 (before the 1st of September 2018) http://
Normal Cost: $599 http://
To secure a spot you need to pay a $100 deposit which is non-refundable.
Payment Plan: $100 deposit then 6 payments of $75 for the early bird and $100 deposit and the 6 payments of $84. http://
All tickets are non-refundable but transferrable.
Cost include Level 1 and level 2 manual and gift.
Our Reiki master teacher, Karin Hagberg has been working within the Body, Mind and Spirit field for over 25 years and is passionate about energy and vibrational healing.
Some feedback from the Reiki Course held April 2017 :
– best training that I have done in the complementary therapy field for many years.
-Best weekend. Karin Hagberg – all fantastic, you are to be congratulated.
– I gained so much more than I expected. I feel so much better. Beautiful women and a weekend of clarity and grounding awesome!
– Course was full of info – not just Reiki, but on lifeskill as well.
– Value was huge – life changing / pivotal point weekend
– Amazing – I love Karin’s way of instructing – it was free flowing full of energy, laughter, comfortable, felt safe and met absolutely amazing women who I want to stay connected with . It was worth every cent!
– The wonderful teaching knowledge and skills Karin provided and also how relaxed she was.
– Fantastic course and teacher
– I really enjoyed the course, great teacher, thank you Karin. A lot of knowledge and very flexible learning, a lot of reference to take home, great value
– Loved the energy and the group who were all like minded, open minded and enthusiastic. I feel the course was fun, comprehensive, interesting and professionally facilitated. It was great to attend such an intensive healing course in such a beautiful space with a god size group.