NST or Neurostructural Integration Technique is a dynamic and skilful bodywork technique, which cleverly alerts the body’s innate healing wisdom to be activated. It’s aim is to remove acute & chronic pain, dysfunctional physiological conditions and emotional conditions by “restoring structural integrity of the body”. NST is a soft tissue therapy that is designed to release muscles and fascia in a manner which is safe for all ages, from newborn to elderly.
This technique is used for a wide range of conditions from acute pain to chronic conditions.
A treatment consist of sequences of specialised “moves” on the body, which are carried out in a very specific and systematic manner. There are no forceful manipulations, rather a cross fibre manoeuvring on muscles, tendon, ligaments or nerve, using varying pressure and incorporating rest periods.
As a client you wil experience deep relaxation and this is essentially providing the body with a chance to re-organise itself via the natural activation of various neural reflexes. The client may experience, hot and cold flushes, sweating and emotional releases after the session.
NST – Neurostructural Integration Technique is considered by leading health authorities to be the worlds’ premier “hands-on” technique in spinal and structural therapy for lasting pain removal and rejuvenation.
Using highly specialised soft-tissue manipulations, NST is able to reset the body’s muscle tensional system causing safe, natural auto-regulation to occur within the spinal column and it’s structures, thereby rapidly eliminating pain and symptoms, whilst restoring integrity and vitality!
- NST differs because it Awakens very powerful innate healing responses from deep within.
- NST regards all symptoms as manifestation of imbalances within the system & seeks within the system and seeks to remove via systematic integration!
- NST offers the Human Organism an opportunity to re-integrate via structure & related systems which acts like a RESET
NST alone won’t make you healthy. You also need to incorporate a healthy lifestyle, mindset and emotional health.
The following list of symptoms frequently “disappear” in a response to a NST Session:
- Cranial and Temporomandibular Joins (TMJ) problems
- Neck problems including whiplash
- Head injuries and headaches including migraine
- Back problems both lumbar and thoracic
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand
- Leg problems including hamstrings, knee and ankles
- Sacral Coxxyc and pelvic problems
- Sciatica, neuralgia and neuritis
- Sport injuries
- Musculoskeletal, reproductive and menopausal disorders
- Baby colic, gastic reflux and feeding problems
- Acute & Chronic fatigue and sleep disorders
- Stress Conditions, emotional depression and some learning / ADHD difficulty
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- and more