Why is Young Living our choice
It is not easy for consumers with all the marketing out there. Essential Oils are the buzz these days and there is a good reason for that. Essential Oils can be very powerful but there is a vast difference in between oils. I always say that “empowered people do their own research and then decide to follow their own intuition and choose something that goes in line with their values and beliefs”.
Let e explain why Young Living is mine and my teams choose – and it’s an easy one. I am not going to compare or discuss other companies but I believe that you should make up your own mind with what you think is best for you and your family. But let me share why Young Living is our first and only choice of oil brands.
- Young Living is the world leader and pioneer in the essential oil research and distillation process
- They have more than 20 years of experience
- They have the the largest amount of single oils and blends of any essential oil company.
- Their oils do not have an expire date because they are pure, authentic and unadulterated.
- Young Living oils goes beyond organic. Check out their seed to seal process here .
- Each batch of oils is rigorously tested in house for therapeutic viability. Check out their testing process here.
- Young Living own their own farms across the globe. Read about their farms here.
- You can actually visit the farms and participate in the harvest/distillation process. Watch the Idaho Balsalm Fir harvest here.
- Young Living is the only company to submit their oils to AIRASE for purity testing. Read more about AIRASE here.
- Young Living has an unmatched Seed to Seal process to guarantee the purity and potency of every oil.
- Young Living Vitality oils are safe for ingestion.
Seed to seal
Seed to Seal is Young Living’s promise – a set of standards that consist of the three pillars – Sourcing, Science, and Standards.
Not all essential oils are created equally. Young Living will never knowingly compromise by adding synthetics, contaminants, or cheap fillers, or by using unethical production practices.
Young Living’s oils are sourced from our corporate-owned farms, partner farms, and Seed to Seal-certified suppliers. This empowers Young Living to source conscientiously and with sensitivity to local communities and ecosystems.
Science is the cornerstone of what we Young Living does. Their trained scientific staff employs cutting-edge methods to develop new products, as well as to help ensure the quality of all of our products.
Young Living proud themselves of doing business responsibly—from sustainably sourcing plants, to uplifting local communities, and to complying with environmental and other laws.
I highly recommend that you go and check out this website: http://www.seedtoseal.com